We all know Halloween is the perfect time to indulge in tricks and treats. Emphasis on treats, though. Here you'll find a host of spooky yet sweet treats fit for a night of tricks.
- Get your Halloween party started with a smoking Mad Scientist Cocktail. (Dry ice is the secret ingredient!)
- These Spiderweb Chocolate Ganache Tarts are a surefire way to impress your guests for a spooky dinner party.
- Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best way to use up that leftover Halloween candy.
- Turn the lights off because these Glow-in-the-Dark Jello Shots will 100% wow everyone you serve them to.
- Make a Candy Corn Vodka infusion and turn it into martinis or serve it as shooters.