Knowing how to make your own simple syrups is the first step to better cocktails. They are so easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand, which means there's no need to buy it at the store. Simple syrups are ubiquitous in so many cocktail recipes, so become an expert, stat!
- This recipe for homemade simple syrup, made with just sugar and water, is the only one you need to know.
- If you'd rather add honey to a cold drink, you'll need to make honey syrup to help it stir in easier.
- Did you know you can also make your own grenadine syrup?
- Try your hand at making your own Starbucks drinks with cinnamon simple syrup or pumpkin spice syrup — easy infusions to make for many fall and winter drinks.
- Vanilla simple syrup is delicious in cocktails and coffee drinks alike.