Start brunch off right with the best brunch cocktails around. From spiked coffee to mimosas, there's something for everyone in your party.
- Strawberry mimosas are always a winner, as are classic mimosas.
- When life gives you lemons, make limoncello lemonade.
- Kombucha mojitos are a fun way, with a healthy twist, to start the day.
- Try serving a Bloody Mary or one of the many variations, such as the Bloody Maria or a New Orleans Bloody Mary.
- But first, coffee. Serve up coffee cocktails with brunch food, such as a classic Classic Irish Coffee or an Iced Irish Coffee.