Technically, champagne can only be called champagne if it's from the Champagne region of France, which we know from Champagne 101. Everything else is just sparkling wine. Whatever you call it, it's the bubbly we know and love from New Year's Eve, but it has so many other uses in cocktails. Here are a few favorites:
- Strawberry mimosas are the bees' knees, and are perfect for brunch.
- These prosecco popsicles are a tasty summertime treat. Perfect for those patriotic holidays!
- This floral elderflower French 75 cocktail is a fancy one that will turn heads at your next dinner party.
- Champagne Jell-O Shots are always a winner at any celebration.
- Bourbon + champagne = the Seelbach Bourbon Champagne Cocktail, which is one you have to try.