Start the party off right with a few plates of mouth-watering appetizers. They don't have to be difficult to be delicious, promise! Here are a few of the top appetizer recipes to enjoy throughout the year:
- Who can turn down a big bowl of homemade cheddar cheese popcorn?
- These spicy bacon-roasted chickpeas are always a hit. Make sure you make extra for snacking on the day after the party.
- One bit of this caramelized pear baked brie and your guests will be in heaven.
- Spicy Southern cheese straws are always a welcome pre-dinner snack here in the South.
- Tuscan white bean dip is everything your summer get-together needs.