Christmastime is the best time for making memories, especially when it comes to recipes you'll want to make year after year. This Yule Mule cocktail, for example, has become a reader favorite. Check out these Christmas recipes that are worth serving again and again:
- Count down the days to Christmas with a booze advent calendar.
- Christmas spa water is a delicious mocktail to serve at any holiday party.
- Leave cookie shots made of actual cookies by the chimney for Santa — he'll thank you.
- Spiked peppermint hot chocolate is the reason for the season.
- Celebrate any Christmas occasion with a festive poinsettia cocktail, whether it's brunch or after dinner.
- Dairy-free blender eggnog is delicious whether you love dairy or not. Promise!
- Tiramisu trifle is the ultimate party dessert for any holiday gathering.