This Pineapple Cilantro Salsa recipe is sponsored by Food Should Taste Good.
Pineapple Cilantro Salsa is a colorful, chunky dip that’s packed with flavor.
Cinco de Mayo is around the corner! I’m visiting Phoenix right now, and I am eating my fair share of Mexican food on this trip. But I love that there is an entire day dedicated to eating and drinking this fare! Give me all the margaritas, salsa and tacos, please.
Today I’m partnering with the folks at Food Should Taste Good to bring you a recipe for Pineapple Cilantro Salsa. They make the crunchiest, loveliest tortilla chips from real ingredients, and the chips are certified gluten-free and Kosher. Seriously so good.
This salsa combines chunks of fresh pineapple, lime juice, onion, green peppers (mild or spicy — your choice!), flavorful cilantro and salt and pepper. I really love the bright yellow and green hues of this dip! It’s great as a dip, of course, but it would also be stellar spooned into tacos!
If you make it the way I do, this Pineapple Cilantro Salsa is definitely on the chunky side. But if that’s not your bowl of salsa, then you can totally run it through the blender for a creamier blend.
I paired it with Food Should Taste Good’s Multigrain Tortilla Chips, but any of their chip flavors would be so good! (I’m also partial to the Blue Corn variety.) You can’t really go wrong here. Really. // susannah
This post is sponsored by Food Should Taste Good. As always, all opinions are my own. I am so grateful for opportunities like this that allow me to continue sharing my adventures in food and travel with you. Thank you for supporting me and the brands I love.
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 6-8 stems fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped — for spicy salsa
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped — for mild salsa
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir together until evenly distributed.
- If desired, blend on medium speed in a blender until smooth with a few larger chunks remaining, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 186mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g