Cocktails are so easy to make at home, but it helps to know the essentials! Buying mixers and syrups can get expensive, but the good news is you can make them yourself! (And doing so is usually much more delicious.)
- Simple syrup is easy to make with just sugar and water.
- Want to use honey instead? You'll need to make honey syrup to help it mix in easier.
- Homemade grenadine syrup is so much tastier than the store-bought.
- Making your own sour mix (or margarita mix) is handy if you plan to mix up a lot of cocktails.
- For a garnish, you might want to know how to make your own cocktail cherries.
- Try making your own cinnamon sugar or flavored salt to add to the rim of a cocktail.