This is an accessibility statement from Pixel Julep LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Pixel Julep LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Feast + West:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Feast + West is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Feast + West. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Feast + West:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Feast + West is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari with assistive technology on Mac OS and iOS
- Google Chrome with assistive technology on Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Edge with assistive technology on Windows
Feast + West is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Feast + West relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Feast + West , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Feast + West:
- Comments from users: May not be able ensure instant accessibility of user-generated content such as comments. because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 1 week. Please email us at email@example.com if you encounter an issue.
- Text alternatives for images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. because Early contributions to the site did not include proper text alternatives. We are frequently updating alternative text on old blog posts. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about a specific image or post.
Pixel Julep LLC assessed the accessibility of Feast + West by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Pixel Julep LLC
Susannah Brinkley Henry
This statement was created on 02/06/2024 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.