Get The Ultimate Home Bar Guide. Because mixing cocktails at home should not be rocket science.
If you’ve ever asked yourself, a friend or the internet one of these questions, then this book is for you:
- What kind of vodka/gin/tequila/etc. should I get?
- Where do I get a good cocktail shaker?
- I have a bottle of ____ and I have no idea what to do with it. Help?
- How do I make my drinks look pretty?
- I like ___ cocktails but how do I make it mine?
Sound like you? Thought so. You need this book!
A couple of years ago, I wrote a guide to home bartending to help answer these questions. In 2016, I revamped the look and feel of the book, and in the process came up with 20 classic cocktails and 100 variations (!) to share with you. I quadrupled the page count of the original content — I just had so much more to tell you that I couldn’t fit in the old 12-page version!
Now you can get not one, but two versions of my updated e-book: The Ultimate Home Bar Guide and its companion, The Mini Home Bar Guide! The Mini will stay free for subscribers but an upgrade with more premium content of the Ultimate version is available for $10.
The Ultimate Home Bar Guide — $10
The Ultimate Home Bar Guide is for you, whether you just know the basics or already call yourself a curious home mixologist. In this guide I go into detail about each of my favorite spirits on everything from how they’re made to my go-to brands. Because cocktails just taste better when you know what you’re doing. Promise.
Here’s what you get:
- 52-page PDF file for easy reading on a tablet, computer or printed out
- 20 easy cocktail recipes with more than 100 (!) variations
- An extreme shopping list for a (very) well-stocked bar
- Tools, glassware and ice explained in beautiful custom illustrations
- A 101-style breakdown of the basic liquors, their history and uses
- Recipes for mocktails (AKA non-alcoholic drinks), bar snacks and key cocktail ingredients
- A massive list of resources
- Blank recipe cards and more!
Did I mention you can get it for $10? That’s a ton of info for the same price as a cocktail at your favorite bar! Don’t miss out — buy it now!
The Mini Home Bar Guide — Free!
Perfect for beginners! This guide will teach you the basics of home bartending so you can make any of the drinks in the cocktail archives! Download this shorter, 30-page, illustrated PDF guide for free. Inside, find recipes for mocktails (AKA non-alcoholic drinks), bar snacks and key cocktail ingredients — plus a shopping list, resources and blank recipe cards. With The Mini Home Bar Guide at your side, you’ll mix better cocktails and impress your guests! Win-win, right? To get it, you’ll need to subscribe to the Feast + West newsletter.