Father's Day Recipes
Treat Dad to food that makes him feel special on Father's Day. From whiskey and beer to bacon and popcorn, there's something here any father would love. Check out these top recipes:
- Start the day with a peanut butter banana bacon smoothie.
- The best old-fashioned cocktail is a perfect way to end the day. Try it with a batch of homemade cocktail cherries you can make him as a gift.
- Make Dad his own airplane cocktail kit to take on his next trip.
- Homemade cinnamon whiskey makes a great gift for the dad-figure in your life.
- Toast Dad with a Seelbach cocktail, a delightful mix of bourbon and champagne that might become his new fave.