Creep it real this year with one of these spook-tacular Halloween cocktails! Tricks and treats are equally at home here. Here are 20 silly and spooky ideas for your Halloween celebrations.
Halloween is finally here! Is it “your” holiday?
It usually isn’t mine. Honestly, I may never be the kind of person who decorates their home with faux spiderwebs!
But with each passing year, I find I enjoy making Halloween cocktails more and more.
They’re a chance to have a lot of fun if you like mixing drinks!
When to enjoy Halloween cocktails
I’ve accumulated a number of cocktail recipes for a number of occasions through the season:
- serve them at Halloween parties,
- enjoy while decorating for Halloween,
- sip (slowly) in a to-go cup while trick-or-treating in the neighborhood,
- imbibe between visits from for trick-or-treaters,
drinkwhile watching a spooky movie marathon.
Just, please wait to imbibe until AFTER you carve the pumpkins, okay?
Halloween party recipes
Before I get into the cocktails, let me also say that Halloween appetizers and desserts can be fun too. Check out these winning Halloween recipes:
- Make bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers that look like mummies!
- These colorful monster rice krispies treats are so cute and easy! And so are these Halloween cake pops.
- Spiderweb chocolate ganache tarts are an elegantly spooky way to end a Halloween dinner party.
- These orange and black meringue swirls are so pretty and colorful!
- Caramel candy corn popcorn makes a good party favor. Add in some cheddar popcorn for a sweet & salty twist.
- Pumpkin spice cake push pops are a fun treat for any fall party! So are pumpkin spice donut muffins.
And now, let’s get into those Halloween cocktails. Remember, enjoy them safely!