Try an easy, make-ahead breakfast with a big batch of Peanut Butter Overnight Oats! Perfect for busy mornings or sharing with friends in need of a meal.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or agave nectar
- In a small jar, layer oats, chia seeds, peanut butter powder and a pinch of salt. Top with cacao nibs if using. Seal jar and store in a dry place up to 6 months.
- When ready to prepare, fill the jar almost to the top with the milk of your choice. Use more milk to make a runnier oatmeal, or use less milk to allow it to firm up more.
- Stir in the sweetener of your choice. Seal and shake jar.
- Leave overnight in the fridge to rest for at least 8 hours, up to 4 days. Enjoy cold.