Strawberry Mimosas make brunch rosy! Whether you make them for a weekend with gal pals, a wedding shower or a celebration like Easter, Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day, these sparkling pink mimosas are the perfect way to toast the day ahead.
- 6-8 fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 12 ounces champagne or any dry sparkling wine
- In a blender, puree strawberries until smooth.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the strawberry puree into the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Top with champagne and serve immediately.