Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with a cozy cup of Rose White Hot Chocolate. Sharing a batch of this creamy, floral nectar is just as romantic as giving (or receiving) chocolates and a dozen roses!
- 4 cups of half-and half or heavy cream (or any milk of your choice)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces white chocolate, broken or chopped into small pieces
- 1–2 teaspoons rose water, to taste
- sprinkle of edible rose petals for garnish
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together cream, vanilla and white chocolate until chocolate has melted. Bring mixture to a low simmer (but don’t allow a boil).
- Remove from heat. Stir in the rose water.
- Immediately pour into two mugs. Sprinkle with rose petals if desired.
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven
Substitute white chocolate chips if you wish! Feel free to add 1.5 ounces vodka or white chocolate liqueur if you wish.