Whimsical cookies for springtime.
- 1 2/3 cups (11 oz. package) butterscotch morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup M&M’S® Milk Chocolate or M&M’S® White Chocolate
- Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper.
- Microwave butterscotch morsels in a large microwave-safe bowl on medium power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 15- second intervals, stirring until just melted. Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts until all ingredients are evenly distributed and evenly coated.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Cookies should be 3-4 inches wide. Use the back of a spoon to create a depression to make the nest shape.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Place 3-5 M&M’S® Milk Chocolate or M&M’S® White Chocolate pieces in each nest before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place for up to one week.