- 5 ounces vanilla almond bark
- 1/4 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup nonpareil sprinkles, divided
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl, melt the vanilla almond bark according to package instructions. Stir in cake mix until smooth. Stir in 1/3 of the sprinkles. Stir in the popcorn until coated evenly. Stir in another 1/3 of the sprinkles.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Top with popcorn and smooth into a single layer.
- In another bowl, melt chocolate chips according to the package instructions. Using a spoon, drizzle over popcorn. Top with remaining 1/3 of sprinkles.
- Place sheet pan in oven for 5 minutes, to allow sprinkles to stick to the chocolate layers. Cool completely before eating. Stir in an airtight container.