These cute Pom-Pom Drink Stirrers are a fun DIY for the holidays! They’ll look so festive in a glass of champagne as you ring in the new year with friends!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one and buy something, Feast + West receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. All opinions are our own.
With Christmas behind us, there’s less than a week to plan your New Year’s Eve plans! I usually wind up at a friend’s house for a low-key party. This year, I know I’ll be bringing these cute Pom-Pom Drink Stirrers with me.
They’re just so cute in a glass of champagne! They remind me of the glitzy Times Square ball that drops at midnight. So sparkly and fun!
Or take your champagne a step up and try these in the Seelbach, the Rosemary Sparkler or an Airmail Cocktail. Or set up a whole Champagne Cocktail Bar with homemade sugar cubes!
You definitely have enough time to make these before 2017 gets here, so hop to it! See after the jump for materials and instructions.
Feeling crafty? Make these Candy Cane Drink Flags and these Jingle Bell Drink Stirrers for more drinks. They’re more Christmas-y than the ones I’m sharing today, but you could always save them for next year!
Happy new year! // susannah
Pin these Pom-Pom Drink Stirrers for later:
- Gold paper straws or silver paper straws
- Tinsel pom-poms in silver, white or gold
- Hot glue gun
- Glue stick refills
- Cover a work surface with newspaper or use a cookie sheet as your work surface. Plug in and heat up the glue gun. And wash your hands, as you’ll be handling straws that will ultimately go in beverages!
- Work one straw at a time. Place a dot of hot glue inside the opening of one end of a straw.
- Carefully add a pom-pom and hold in place for 10 seconds.
- Place the stirrer on its non-pom-pom end in a cup to finish cooling and drying.
- Use as a stirrer in any beverage!
Leave a Reply