Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies are filled with everything but the kitchen sink! Chocolate chips, candies, nuts, pretzels and potato chips turn the classic cookie into a sweet-and-salty treat.
- 2 1?4 cups all-purpose flour, unsifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1?2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3?4 cup white sugar
- 3?4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup M&M Minis (optional)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cups, cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1/2 cup pretzel pieces, broken into small pieces (optional)
- 1/2 cup plain potato chips, crushed into large crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl or stand mixer, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until combined.
- Slowly, stir in the chocolate chips, peanuts, M&M’s, peanut butter cups, pretzel pieces and potato chip crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes in preheated oven or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.