A succulent melon salad that tastes like summer
- 4 cups mixed greens, washed and dried
- 1/2 watermelon, cut into squares
- 1/2 honeydew melon, cut into squares
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
For the vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar or white truffle oil
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place greens on four salad plates. Add watermelon and honeydew squares and top with radish slices. Crumble blue cheese over top.
- For the vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and season with salt and pepper to taste.