Pineapple Cilantro Salsa is colorful, chunky dip that’s packed with flavor.
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 6–8 stems fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped — for spicy salsa
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped — for mild salsa
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir together until evenly distributed.
- If desired, blend on medium speed in a blender until smooth with a few larger chunks remaining, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.