No-Bake Salted Honey Cereal Bars are a crunchy, sweet-and-salty and delectable dessert you can eat for breakfast.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups Post’s Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted cereal
- 1/4 cup honey
- sea salt
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until smooth and melted. Remove from heat. Stir in the honey.
- Stir in the cereal until well coated.
- With a spatula, spread the mixture into the greased baking pan. Sprinkle with sea salt. Allow to cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares. They’re best if you serve them the same day!