Make your own Mexican street corn at home
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- 8 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Heat your grill according to manufacturer instructions
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the cheese, spices, salt and garlic. Set aside the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and the chopped herbs for sprinkling.
- Place corn on the grill and heat until browned, approximately 10 minutes.
- Working quickly, add wooden sticks and arrange on a plate. Squeeze lime juice over top. Drizzle with the cheese sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and herbs.
- Serving Size: 8