- Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces cake-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce whipped cream-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- First, rim the glass. Put a teaspoon of honey on a plate and roll the outer rim of a martini glass in the honey. On another plate, add sprinkles and roll the glass in them until the rim is coated in sprinkles.
- Then, make the cocktail. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine both vodkas, the white chocolate liqueur and the half-and-half. Shake vigorously and pour into prepared martini glass. Drizzle a few sprinkles on top for garnish.