An easy overnight porridge that tastes like apple pie
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic High Fiber Hot Cereal
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaping tablespoon Woodstock Foods All-Natural Smooth, Unsalted Almond Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Unsweetened Original Organic Almond Milk
- Apple, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- Fill a mason jar halfway with hot cereal. Stir in chia seeds, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spoon almond butter and vanilla on top. Fill to the top with almond milk. Stir gently. Add more almond milk until jar is full and mixture is soupy and well combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove lid and stir in 1-2 tablespoons almond milk. Microwave in 20-second intervals until heated through, stirring in between. Add freshly cut apple and garnish with more brown sugar and chia seeds, if desired. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1