For the Salad
- 4 cups lettuce (I prefer Bibb or Romaine lettuce, but you can substitute spinach, arugula, kale, etc.)
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, sliced or coarsely cut
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- For the salad. In a large serving bowl, toss washed greens with goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, onion and pecans. Serve with dressing.
- For the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate juice, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir before pouring to assure the mixture doesn’t separate.
- Serving Size: 6 to 8