A Tequila Breeze is a crisp and refreshing fruity drink that’d be perfect for any spring night!
Last week, I was totally slack (or just busy?) and I didn’t post a cocktail recipe.
I’ve been feeling pretty bad about it, so today I’m sharing not one, but two drink recipes to make up for it. There, I feel better already!
The first recipe is the Tequila Breeze, a simple tequila cocktail with grapefruit juice, lime juice and a dash of club soda.
It’s a refreshing, fruity drink that’d be perfect for a spring evening on the porch or brunch alfresco.
If you’re not feeling the grapefruit juice, the Tequila Breeze’s first cousins are the Bay Breeze (vodka, cranberry juice and pineapple juice) and the Sea Breeze (vodka, cranberry juice and grapefruit juice).
Be sure to check back for another Friday Night Delight later today! // susannah
- 1 1/2 ounces gold tequila
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- Splash of club soda
- Lime wedge or pineapple wedge (optional)
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Top with tequila and lime juice.
- Pour in grapefruit juice, filling it almost to the top of the glass. Stir gently.
- Add a splash (a small amount) of club soda to the top.
- (Optional): garnish with a lime wedge or pineapple wedge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g